In the mood for a burger? Try this easy, protein veggie burger recipe (no grill-required!)
Summer is the season for burgers! And while we don’t mind dusting off the old grill, there’s nothing better than a simple, no-grill-required veggie burger.
Our homemade veggie burgers are completely plant-based, and packed with delicious spices, and savory goodness.
What really takes these burgers up a notch is our Plant Protein mix – a highly absorbable clean plant-based protein powder. This mix contains all essential amino acids and three energizing superfoods. Plus, it helps keep you fuller longer!
Bonus: Plant Protein also contains anxiety-reducing and hormone-balancing maca to help you feel good!
Best of all, there’s lots of room to customize this recipe! Add your favourite spreads, toppings, and side dishes – like our homemade potato wedges with cashew sour cream. Enjoy! :)
PROTEIN VEGGIE BURGER
Makes 3-4 patties | VEGAN
- 2 tbsp Plant Protein mix
- 1 can black or kidney beans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 20g rolled oats
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- buns, fixings, condiments
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Form the mixture into patties and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Assemble the burgers and enjoy!