Healthy Cinnamon Protein Porridge
A filling, yummy & nutritious breakfast? It's possible with this cinnamon protein porridge, the vegan healthy recipe you won't get enough
I like breakfast - a lot. So much, that I already get excited about it the evening before when I fall asleep. Do you feel me? And this feeling is only quadrupled when I think about the cinnamon protein porridge I'll prepare straight out of bed.
This go-to breakfast of mine is a delicious and creamy porridge bowl, packed with fibres, protein, and valuable nutrients thanks to the Plant Protein mix! Perfect for before or after your morning workout or whenever, really. Pssst: I sometimes eat this for dinner or lunch, too ;)
The Plant Protein mix, a blend of rice and pea protein, maca, banana, and lucuma, contains all essential amino acids and 60% highly absorbable protein. The banana gives it a naturally sweet taste, and its formula keeps it neutral in taste: you can add it to just about any recipe.
Are you ready to boost your mornings?
The Recipe: Healthy Protein Porridge
- 1 tbsp Plant Protein mix
- 100g rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 60g chopped dates
- 250ml plant-based milk
- 250ml water
- optional: peanut butter and fruit for topping
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the Plant Protein mix in a small pot and cook over medium heat.
- Keep stirring, so nothing burns or sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Take off the heat and add the mix.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings of choice.