Who doesn't love popsicles?! They're just so delicious and the perfect treat to enjoy on a hot summer day. And these Matcha Popsicles with coconut and lime are even good for you (and easy to make, too)!
The Power Matcha mix is a natural, nutrient-dense blend of greens and brain-boosting superfoods to optimize your focus for hours and get stuff done. It works the first time you try it! Who needs coffee anyways? And yes, it also contains a serving of your daily greens and lots of powerful antioxidants!
HEALTHY POPSICLES WITH POWER MATCHA
- 1 tbsp Power Matcha
- 1 ripe avocados
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- juice and zest of 1 organic lime
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and place the wooden sticks in the middle of each mold.
- Freeze for a couple hours or overnight.
- Run the mold under hot water for a couple of seconds to get the popsicles out.