What's even better than a breakfast porridge? A berry healthy porridge recipe of course!
We love porridge – and we will never ever get sick of it. Okay, in the warmer months we might prefer a nice and refreshing smoothie bowl or nicecream. But now that the weather cooled off significantly we just crave a big bowl of porridge in the morning to get the day going. This one is definitely one of our favourites: it's super creamy and rich thanks to the coconut milk and tastes amazing with the berries and our Forever Beautiful Mix. It contains chia seeds, acai berries, maqui berries, acerola cherries, maca root and blueberry – even more power for a berry good start in the day! Here comes the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon Forever Beautiful Mix
- 50g (gluten-free) oats
- 25g frozen berries
- 50ml coconut milk
- 100ml water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- toppings: cacao nibs, walnuts
- Place all ingredients except the Forever Beautiful Mix in a small pot and cook on medium heat.
- Keep stirring, so the oats don't stick and burn.
- Take the porridge off the stove and stir in the Forever Beautiful Mix.
- Pour into a bowl and add your toppings.
SUPER TIP: Stir in a tablespoon of nut butter for extra creaminess!