VEGAN, SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE
We created this absolutely heavenly apple strudel oatmeal recipe to get a warm and happy belly and refuel after a great workout session!
The Muscle Power Mix is a plant-based protein made of Pea and Rice Protein, Maca Root, Lucuma and Banana powder. This mix contains all essential amino acids that support muscle function and electrolyte balance. It is also high in Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Zinc.
- 10g Muscle Power Mix
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk (or water)
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flakes
- 1 apple
- 1 small hand full walnuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- 1 dash of cardamon
- 1 handful of raisins
- 2 tbsp. goji berries
- 1 tbsp. mulberries
- 1 tbsp. puffed quinoa
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C
- Pour the buckwheat flakes with the plant milk into a casserole pan
- Chop the apple and walnuts into very small pieces
- Add apple and walnut pieces spices and syrup to the pan
- Bake for 30 minutes
- In the last 5 minutes add the toppings
This recipe turned out so delicious! Everbody in the office loved it. As a bonus check out our Healthy Ice Cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla powder
- Use a blender to blend all ingredients
- Serve with the Apple Pie
We hope you love this healthy version of apple strudel as much as we do. For more easy, delicious and nutritious recipe ideas, visit our blog here!
Have a happy and healthy day!